hf1

Guerrilla Fluff

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Guerrilla Fluff

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 am

Sorry - I can't fnd the thread or exact details I just remember being quite :shock: at it all tbh.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

Here you go.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 am

I really like Guerilla fluff nappies for their absorbancy etc, but there is no way I am dealing with Novia anymore. Her attitude to the problems encountered when we put so much custom her way just wasn't on.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:38 am

i just found and read the thread, omfg! that is pretty crap the response allie got from her i have to say. i was :shock: that the woman didn't do more to ammend the situation. i've not tried guerilla fluff nappies myself but usually hear good things about them, :shock: def would have thought she'd have done more to make allie and others want to return in the future, but also i see her point that she's the only person, but she could have used the same thing as hanna and ems said, with counting pins in a nd out the nappy, just glad dexter wasn't hurt in anyway, that's the main thing.x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Such a shame really but im with the rest...no way...

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm not going to bother now either!! That's shocking cs :shock: :shock:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 pm

I think I'd rather go back to Dunk N Fluff. Tami is so easy to work with and her nappies stay nicer for longer - we had shrinkage problems with our GF. There's no way they would last to 35lbs as advertised.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I think I'd rather go back to Dunk N Fluff. Tami is so easy to work with and her nappies stay nicer for longer - we had shrinkage problems with our GF. There's no way they would last to 35lbs as advertised.

Mine shrank hugely very quickly too... and I'm another who will be steering clear - shame really :(

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

sorry <stir_stir> ... I'd have probably gone to ELC and bought her a metal detector ;) I have one!!!!!! That whole pin in a nappy thing freaked me out... I dont tend to pin nappies I tack them, but even so.. common sense... count on . count off. Use bright headed pins.. the larger the head the better. I have a few boxes of clover flower pins.. they are really really long and have huge flat flower shaped heads..

The first thing I did with them was put all the white flower headed ones into another box and give them to a friend so all I have left are the bright ones! I only have two sources of pins in my room.. one by my machine where i tend to take pins out while sewing.. and another on my cutting table where they get put in to the fabric.

I have a personal distrust about pins for other reasons.. if I roll over one I'm "F$*£'ed" for half and hour while I change tubes etc LOL whilst swearing perfusely of course!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat