sunday night gorgeous fluffy bottoms

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: sat night gorgeous fluffy bottoms

Postby monsterm » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 pm

shoogah01 wrote:Need to edit the day on this :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: Didn't even notice that. Was started last night though. How did the nappy work out last night Angiepangie?

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: sunday night gorgeous fluffy bottoms

Postby moonlily » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:28 pm

lalas in her swaddlebees thirsty stuffed with a double wonderoos insert and mummymade longies
nighty night fluffy bottoms :hug: :hug:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: sat night gorgeous fluffy bottoms

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 am

monsterm wrote:
shoogah01 wrote:Need to edit the day on this :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: Didn't even notice that. Was started last night though. How did the nappy work out last night Angiepangie?

i know...i came along and editied the day but didnt get time to edit what ethan wore last night....it was a large slinki pawprint minki stuffed with 2 petits desous and 2 ep hemp with some pjs and his sleepsack over the top...oh and a vest too! :giggle:

the bamboo little lambs worked actualy. it was heavily boostered out mind, and it was very, very wet in the morning but no leaks. dont think i would use the bamboo little lambs overnight for ethan on a regularbasis but as i am waiting on night nappies...and the blooming wait is long we are having to use what we have as only have 1 slinki minki, a bamboo little lamb and 1 new style wnnn...we are desperate as you can see.
the fleece soaker i made him worked a treat and i am feeling the love for fleece right now! :giggle:

hope all the gorgeous fluffy bummed babies slept well last night...and the mummys too! :hug: :hug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat