hf1

2-3 week wait on my night nappies/AGGGGGGGGH!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

2-3 week wait on my night nappies/AGGGGGGGGH!

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 am

Hi everyone.
ok, so i am impatient...i know!
i am realy very desperate for night nappies...ive got 2 here at the moment thats all so i am realy struggling. i placed an order a week ago with weenotions for 2 new large wnnn cause the one here that i have i got preloved and it works realy well so i thought...why not! and i ave 2 lovely minkee wnnn on thier way. ....anyway, i just got an email to say there is a 2 -3 week delay. Now i am not moaning at weenotions...not at all. i am just peeved at myself for letting us get into the position where we are realy struggling for night nappies. not to be helped that i am waiting on a preloved one that has taken almost 2 weeks to arrive too and still isnt here.

I WANT MY WNNN!!!! :x :x :x (stamps foot in temper tantrum!)

lol. sorry, rant over! hee hee x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: 2-3 week wait on my night nappies/AGGGGGGGGH!

Postby emmalala » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:05 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm the same! you buy then you have to wait, and wait..... and wait! you neeeeeeeeeeed them now!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

emmalala wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm the same! you buy then you have to wait, and wait..... and wait! you neeeeeeeeeeed them now!

sooooooooooo true hun. i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them NOW! Agggggggh, its torture, i cant bear it, and theres nothing on the classifieds i want to make me feel better! :giggle: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:12 pm

angiepangie2809 wrote:
emmalala wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm the same! you buy then you have to wait, and wait..... and wait! you neeeeeeeeeeed them now!

sooooooooooo true hun. i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed them NOW! Agggggggh, its torture, i cant bear it, and theres nothing on the classifieds i want to make me feel better! :giggle: :hohoho:

I'd keep checking the WN site as they seem to be putting quite a few instock ones up fairly regularly atm. You'll probably have to be quick though as they sell out pretty quickly.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat