hf1

You Know You're Obsessed When....................

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: You Know You're Obsessed When....................

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 pm

monsterm wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:....you're too scared to go to bed in case you miss a nappy you might want to buy on classifieds even though you have no funds to buy any more nappies :oops:

That is why I am here now. Thank god someone bought that beautiful weenotions with the ladybirds on it

I know - I was considering it even though we need a large :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 pm

. . . . . you look at peoples' clothes and think "ooh that would be a great pattern for a nappy....." :hohoho:

My avatar
babc
Clothie
Clothie

Postby babc » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 pm

I refuse to feed DD anything with beetroot for fear of what it would do to my beloved nappies :lol:

My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mellyp » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:06 pm

... there's no longer a nappy drawer, but a nappy trunk!!! :hohoho:
And all the fluff is organised in make, colour, thickness, wraps, squares etc etc!!! :giggle:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 pm

wen u go shopping and come home and b4 u know it uv dyed a nappy, a vest, a grow suit and even some socks ALL the same colour just so lo can have a full matchin outfit, Then you just gotta find the trousers that match. :giggle:
So far Ty has 2 nappies, 2 pair of socks, a grow suit and a couple of vests all in bright greens
and the yellow stuff is currently in the machine rinsin lol. im workin my way through the dylon chart so think i need a few more dyable nappies lol.

Oh and when your postie actually stops you in the street and says "I got some fluff for you today" :hohoho:
The young girl postie i have cottoned on it was fluff when i kept shouting FLUFFFFF ever time i picked it up from the floor, and she heard me so everytime she knocked aswell she would say fluff post. lol

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 pm

LO is drawing nappies all the time

My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mellyp » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 am

mellyp wrote:... there's no longer a nappy drawer, but a nappy trunk!!! :hohoho:
And all the fluff is organised in make, colour, thickness, wraps, squares etc etc!!! :giggle:

Oh, and the OH says, "How can you get excited about nappies??!!!" :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 am

mineemo wrote:wen u go shopping and come home and b4 u know it uv dyed a nappy, a vest, a grow suit and even some socks ALL the same colour just so lo can have a full matchin outfit, Then you just gotta find the trousers that match. :giggle:
So far Ty has 2 nappies, 2 pair of socks, a grow suit and a couple of vests all in bright greens
and the yellow stuff is currently in the machine rinsin lol. im workin my way through the dylon chart so think i need a few more dyable nappies lol.

Oh and when your postie actually stops you in the street and says "I got some fluff for you today" :hohoho:
The young girl postie i have cottoned on it was fluff when i kept shouting FLUFFFFF ever time i picked it up from the floor, and she heard me so everytime she knocked aswell she would say fluff post. lol

:hohoho: :hohoho: love it

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat