hf1

You Know You're Obsessed When....................

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: You Know You're Obsessed When....................

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 pm

emmalala wrote:oh and I just have to hang them out on colour order, with all the WNs pointing towards the main road :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: You nappy snob

'eat that sposie lovers'
love it :hohoho:

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm

I took all my 'best' nappies away at the weekend in case someone saw him having his nappy changed and saved my welsh wn one for the rugby :giggle:

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby trishy28 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

you know youre obsessed when it bothers you if the pegs don't match the colour of the nappy they are hanging out......or is that taking it too far?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 pm

When you spot your house on google maps and notice that the day they took the pic you had washing out on the line - and wonder if it was the nappy wash ;) :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 pm

emmalala wrote:oh and I just have to hang them out on colour order, with all the WNs pointing towards the main road :giggle:

lol that's me too! guilty as charged, tots get dried indoors, fancy pants on the washing line for every passer by to see... :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm

And when you were disappointed the nappies in your bag were 'only' an embroidered iish fly and an itti bitti and not your most gorgeous embroidered WNSS when your baby was in hospital naked apart from her nappy :giggle: ...

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote::giggle: :giggle:

Worst thing is, she will christen it as soon as you put it on her. EVEN if she'd only just done a poop, she'd do another specially for the new nappy. Happens EVERY time :hohoho:

So true! Happens every time. :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I have a pooper anyway. I've never seen a child that can poop so much, thus the "no pooping" conversations.

LOL. I live in the middle of an estate & the washing line is kind of hidden in the corner of the garden so I'm getting dh to move the washing line so that more people can see my nappies better. (the line is also too close to the bins so that's the excuse I gave him) :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm

ok u know your obsessed ( with wool) when u go to the garden centre and see a plant you just have to have as its called " Wolly yarn" and wonder if it actually matches colour with any of the wool you actually own! :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat