hf1

Nappy fairy sign up and info

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:20 am

I was thinking that same thing Steph, I think probably just having it delivered to the person your buying for would be best (work out cheaper!)

what does every one think?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:41 am

That may work out but I have noticed that some places won't let you put a different address in for mailing than your own :cry: Can't remember who though. The other thought I had was some places (for beck and I) may not post overseas so we would have to make sure :D Otherwise I'm happy to double post as long as it works out to be in the price range :D

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:56 am

i was thinking, say if i was to get annette, i would order from a uk site and just get it sent straight to her. Would that work??

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:11 am

That would work beck, I was hoping that if I got someone from overseas I could get them something from oz :?: Ordering from overseas would probably work better though, but I wouldn't get too see what I had ordered :cry: , oh and I couldn't order something for myself as well (darn it!).

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:18 am

ooooh i hadn't thought of that :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:36 am

:lol: :lol: at you two!!! I agree it would be much better to get them to send direct price wise depends how much you want to see it I suppose :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:13 am

Also posting times vary from site to site whereas if you posted yourself you'd have a better idea of when it would arrive...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:42 am

The other plus of them being sent direct is that if something happens to the parcel most sellers have insurance so will resend the item. I'll have to do that as postage to France then onwards would take up most of the money lol :lol: !

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:27 pm

Hello, only just seen this. I will take part too.

I like Fuzzis but only found the petite toddler size in them that fits her well enough and bumgenius pockets but also like 2 part systems too.

Evie hasn't been weighed for awhile but at a guess is about 24lbs, she's long and slim and thin thighs. :D She wears size large or size 2. Evie also wears wool.

I love anything girly but poppers or applix NOT nippas as never used them and just don't fancy nippas, don't know why!

I really like weenotions stuff but sold on my AIO's as they leaked but would be prepared to give them another go but one that needs a wrap. Others i haven't got in my collection yet but want are: a kiwi quik flip or a happy heiny.
Last edited by nic1 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat