hf1

Nappy fairy sign up and info

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

what is this?

Postby Shevi » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:46 pm

hi, call me thick...but what is this? i think i may want to join...but i have no idea whats going on!!
thank you
Shevi

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: what is this?

Postby nic1 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Shevi wrote:hi, call me thick...but what is this? i think i may want to join...but i have no idea whats going on!!
thank you
Shevi

Hiya, i have just had an email, it's a nappy fairy thing. Not got any other details myself on it other than this thread but sure someone else can help you more or ask Tory. :D HTH you abit.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:14 pm

:oops: :oops: sorry I can't find the original post, it was when I was away and I was just lurking alot of the time and I can't remember who it was that proposed to organise it, I think it was Annette who is away for the weekend! From what I remember a £15 maximum including postage was mentioned (I would say this is a very generous maximum as most nappys are around the £10 mark plus post which to oz for example may be up to £5 I suppose!!) . Its a bit like a secret santa kind of thing where once we have all the people who want to do it you will be emailed or pm'ed with your person and you have to find a nappy that you think they would love to have and you buy it for them and someone does the same for you! OK I'll take a bit of control here and try to make it clearer!!

MAX COST TO YOU: £15 (including nappy or wrap and postage)
FINAL DATE TO JOIN: Sunday 22 April (to give any late joiners a chance!)
LATEST DATE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PERSON: Sunday 29 April (this is to give the organiser time to get it all sorted but will hopefully before this)
FINAL DATE TO POST OUT: Monday 7 May (make sure you order the week before to give the nappy seller time to post)

Hope this is all OK! Please let me know if anyone doesn't agree with anything!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

me me me!! i want to join!

Postby Shevi » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:34 pm

hi!
i would love to join as i have decided not to buy myself any new nappies for a while, but i made sure the rules i set for me had loopholes too!! so this is fab!!
Zacharia is 9 months old and nearly 8 kg. he wears size 2's or mediums, with the odd large!
i prefer slim nappies, and would particularly like a funky somthing for summer (with poppers, as my sister always teases me that my boys never wear trousers if they dont have too!!! and Zacharia is getting to 'that age' wear he likes to remove his nappies!
i love to try new things, and at present have ib my collection mostly BG's and boring 2 peices.
my ideal would be a funky wahm made something so to have something that littlt bit different!
i hope i get someone who has a girl as there are so mant beutifully girly things that i'd just love to buy... even if not for me!
looking forward!
Shevi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:28 pm

Sorry guys, I have been away for the weekend and there are lots of new people who hadn't seen our original post about this.

Tory seems to have made everything clear for everyone though so do you want to carry on sorting it out Tory?

It is very exciting, can't wait to see what people get.

Annette

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:42 pm

Oh i'm sorry too :oops: :oops: Should have made it more clear about it all seeing as though it was my idea initally. And Annette was so kind to offer to organise it. I should have given more help :!: The info from tory sounds good.
Sam...

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:20 am

Once we're all sorted with who we're buying for etc I think it would definitely be very useful to have an up to date list of what each person already has.
Thanks Annette, Tory and Sam for organising this.

Joanne

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:40 am

good idea, if tyhe whole point is to try something new (and fun!) that would be a big help, and if people will write why they do and dont like what they have, that would be a big help too!!
wow! this is turning into a military opperation! if anyone needs any help (annette and whoever else is organising, please feel free to ask
Shevi

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:15 am

That sounds like a great idea shevi :!: Once we have everybody signed up we can start a new thread with lists of what we have, what we might like & what we definetly wouldn't like, sound ok? Hopefully it will all go smoothly, fingers (& toes) crossed :wink:

Sam...

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat