hf1

My big wetter

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

My big wetter

Postby Rae » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:30 am

Not sure if I should be proud or disturbed. Kayleigh out wet her wee notions night nappy last night. She was damp (thankfully not saturated) on her pj's this morning. Maybe an easy peasy in the pocket as well (or less milk before bed).

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: My big wetter

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:01 am

Rae wrote:Not sure if I should be proud or disturbed. Kayleigh out wet her wee notions night nappy last night. She was damp (thankfully not saturated) on her pj's this morning. Maybe an easy peasy in the pocket as well (or less milk before bed).

Wow that's some weeing!!! How much milk did she have?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:13 am

She had a drink of water with dinner, then was drinking the bath water, then 6 oz of milk. Although to be fair after some of that water she was running about without a nappy on and left a huge puddle on the kitchen floor.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:25 pm

That's some weeing!

What kind of wrap do you use over them Rae?

I found switching from Fleece to Wool actually made her less damp!
And PUL just kept leaking :?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:42 pm

i'd go for more boosting rather than restricting milk...i'm always worried that boo will wake up that little bit earlier if i give him an oz less!!!!

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:19 pm

i wouldn't restrict milk either just boost more heavily. My dd2 is a heavy wetter and i just boost more especially if she is teething. emma s form hollow oak recommends a mixture different fabrics when boosting but can't remember which fabrics sorry!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat