hf1

Friend is thinking of using cloth

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Friend is thinking of using cloth

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Yaaay. She asked me about the cost effectiveness (is that even a word?) does anyone have any facts about it saving money that I can send onto her?
Ta x

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Friend is thinking of using cloth

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 pm

:giggle: Perhaps it would be cost effective if she used terries or just bought one style and stuck to it like little lambs or something, with a stash of about 20ish :giggle:

ETA - it certainly isn't saving me any money in this house!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm

:giggle: Fab idea but she wants pretty nappies :mrgreen: I might have to give her a link to WN :twisted: :twisted:

ETA, it's not saving me any money either, I have never been so broke :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm

twinkletot wrote::giggle: Fab idea but she wants pretty nappies :mrgreen: I might have to give her a link to WN :twisted: :twisted:

ETA, it's not saving me any money either, I have never been so broke :hohoho: :hohoho:

Nor have I and I have never spent so much time searching my house for things to sell to fund more unneeded nappies to add to my already too large stash :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:10 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
twinkletot wrote::giggle: Fab idea but she wants pretty nappies :mrgreen: I might have to give her a link to WN :twisted: :twisted:

Nor have I and I have never spent so much time searching my house for things to sell to fund more unneeded nappies to add to my already too large stash :giggle:

PMSL I have just been doing that again! :hohoho:
I've run out of stuff atm though. Might have to pimp dp out :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

can you imagine how i feel?? :giggle:

get her to check local council incentives, DO NOT tell her about weenotions, DO NOT tell her about longies, DO NOT tell her about this site :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:DO NOT tell her about weenotions, DO NOT tell her about longies, DO NOT tell her about this site :hohoho: :hohoho:

Yeah sorry about that!! :oops: don't hurt me :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Fayesmum wrote:
babygrowbelly wrote:DO NOT tell her about weenotions, DO NOT tell her about longies, DO NOT tell her about this site :hohoho: :hohoho:

Yeah sorry about that!! :oops: don't hurt me :giggle:

:hohoho: It's ok Ruth's my best buyer :wink: :giggle:

I can completely imagine how you feel :giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Fayesmum told me about CNT so she is the first to blame then you Sam are a very very close second :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat