hf1

Nappies for nursery???

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Nappies for nursery???

Postby clairelana » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Just spoken to them they don't have a problem with washable nappies but they have never used then as i suspected so I have to show them how to put them on :D :wine:

I think funds wise I'm better sticking to what we already use. If they don't know about pockets then they don't need to know :oops: :giggle: Now I just have to hope they don't loose any of my lovely fitted's.

Ooo off to see what fleece I have to make a couple of skirts with :widesmile:

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:15 pm

I sent pockets and AIOs to nursery. Would have sent wool, they coped pretty well with anything, but they had a little boy with a severe lanolin allergy and I decided that it would be unwise to risk him coming into contact with Freya's lanolised bum and potentially having a reaction, so too the decision not to send wool.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:29 pm

We send BGs.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I think fleece is a great idea, but I'd probably go with cheap(ish) pockets - with fitteds I'd worry more about them not changing her in time and getting compression leaks (especially if she does tend to flood her nappies, if she's playing they might not notice right away), but with fleece over pockets at least you know if the pocket does leak a bit it won't be a clothes-changing catastrophe. :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat