My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Oooops I got caught

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 pm

What a shame!
They are gorgeous!
Now they are tiny still good for a little one?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm

tell me about it! i'll measure them later to see if the new boy will be able to wear them, kinda still pissed as they were bought for taliesin

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Nice of him to offer to replace them though! I'd get laughed at I'm sure if I cried over a pair of longies, he already thinks I'm barking for not letting him wash the cloth or I stand over him and talk him through it :giggle: And hes actually quite clued up on the washing machine considering hes a bloke!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 pm

ah i get away with being hormonal right now. :giggle: i did have a cry but then anything sets me off of late. the other day he annoyed me and told me he was bringing a suprise homw from work for me, i thought, hmmm flowers? choccies?

no frigging number plates for my car! :shock:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:ah i get away with being hormonal right now. :giggle: i did have a cry but then anything sets me off of late. the other day he annoyed me and told me he was bringing a suprise homw from work for me, i thought, hmmm flowers? choccies?

Who said romance was dead?!?? :giggle: :shock:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 am

peachy.moo wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:ah i get away with being hormonal right now. :giggle: i did have a cry but then anything sets me off of late. the other day he annoyed me and told me he was bringing a suprise homw from work for me, i thought, hmmm flowers? choccies?

Who said romance was dead?!?? :giggle: :shock:

dead and buried in this house!lol i do try now and then, even i'm amazed i live with si somedays! :giggle:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 am

You ladies have really made me :hohoho: :hohoho: this morning. Unforunately my OH spots a new nappy sneaked into the stash instantly but rarely comments anymore as ALL of Tylers new nappies that arrive have been 'swapped' for something else - he never seems to notice that I rarely post anything myself!

I am actually looking for an evening job to fund my habit atm :oops:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 am

Fayesmum wrote:Does anyone else dread Saturdays if expecting post!? :giggle:

I've even been known to ask a WAHM to wait til monday to post something instead of a friday :oops: :hohoho:

Generally dh doesn't comment but if he see's a lot of packages he might ask if I'm 'going crazy buying nappies again?' I even heard him telling someone "she sells them & they make a lot of the money back anyway". I was suitably impressed! :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat