My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Sizing help...

Postby sim » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:13 pm

A quick questions about sizing as I am umming and ahhhing and DH is getting bored.... :hohoho: :babyroll:

Ewan is one in a couple of weeks and I am guessing about 21lb. He is neither skinny nor chunky! He is comfortably in medium for Guerilla Fluffs (these seem bigger than the others) and his med DnF and WNNLs are all good slim fits under clothes, though he is probably about halfway through the poppers now IYKWIM. His Medium FFNN also fits perfectly on the middle poppers.

I have some b'day money from my mum for both of us and I'm considering some brand new :mrgreen: fluffy purchases (the first in aaaages so I want to get it right!!).

While I'm happy buying mediums in pre-loved day nappies atm, I'm wondering if I should go up to larges for new customs so we get plenty of wear, especially for night nappies. He is at the bottom end of the sizing measurements for a Large WNNN but his med FFNN was huge when we got it and I never had any probs with it being big.

I am contemplating a WNNN and I also want two Luscious Little Nappies (a night and a day) but am unsure of what size to get. Any advice most welcome!

Simone

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Sizing help...

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 pm

I'd go for larges, Katie was in larges for most brands by about 18lbs even though the Ms still fitted. (Although she has been wearing M Guerilla Fluffs, Fluff and Stuffs and Dunk n Fluffs until very recently but they are definitely more generously sized)

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Yea i WSS as Louise and step up to large :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:26 pm

taliesin is about 20lbs, he's in a medium lls night nappy, tightest snaps, medium d n f tightest snaps also,toddler bedbug tightest snaps the fit of the lls is fab i must say, although u might find a large has room to grow in to

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Max is 14 months and 22lbs and also fits well into medium NL as well as large FnS, large WNSS and I've got a LLS day and night which he's on the tightest snaps for at the mo - they are slightly big for him so not sure if an extra set of snaps could be added.

Fraid I am yet to try WNNNs or DnFs yet. I would def go large (apart from DnF) for most things now.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:59 pm

i know if u ask weenotions for a large extra snaps can be put on, i have this on one of mine. u could always ask beth if she could add extra snaps to a custom nappy, she is very lovely, as is amber too :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat