Changing Bags

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Changing Bags

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:35 pm

paintedclaws wrote:I'd go for it!

I have a Yummy Mummy bag and its OK but i've had it for quite a while and fancy a new one. I was going to get one this month but decided to treat Poppy to lots of new WN (which are currently at the sorting office after checking out the order to my old address. Don't ask..).

I LOVE this one http://www.happybags.co.uk/changing-bags/OES0103.html (with the pink on) and i know Mikes fine with me having it because i'll use it lots but our double pushchair has just broken and needs replacing so the bag is going to have to wait, again.

ooooooh can't the babies walk :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: that bag is pretty :wink:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:36 pm

The OiOi giraffe hobo sack is the other one I've had my eye on. It looks like it's canvas though?

Love the Oilily one, but my hubby would have a fit at the price!! :giggle: He already hates me for the amount of money I'm spending in Freya's arse! (his words)

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Saskia wrote:The OiOi giraffe hobo sack is the other one I've had my eye on. It looks like it's canvas though?

Love the Oilily one, but my hubby would have a fit at the price!! :giggle: He already hates me for the amount of money I'm spending in Freya's arse! (his words)

their only little once :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm

princessliana wrote:
Saskia wrote:The OiOi giraffe hobo sack is the other one I've had my eye on. It looks like it's canvas though?

:shock: That was meant to be ON! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

I thought so :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:48 pm

:shock: at the price of those bags!!
I have a pink lining one sat in the bottom of a cupboard some where and at the weekend my big handbag that I threw everything into gave up, I really wanted a gorgeous new one but ended up with a sodding changing bag instead :roll: I hate them, although the one I got is ok but no way I would have paid the £90 for it though, they joys of tkmaxx meant I only paid £20 :oops: :giggle:
I have insisted though that I get the big handbag I wanted and it's our wedding anniversary next week :wink:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 pm

princessliana wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:I'd go for it!

I have a Yummy Mummy bag and its OK but i've had it for quite a while and fancy a new one. I was going to get one this month but decided to treat Poppy to lots of new WN (which are currently at the sorting office after checking out the order to my old address. Don't ask..).

I LOVE this one http://www.happybags.co.uk/changing-bags/OES0103.html (with the pink on) and i know Mikes fine with me having it because i'll use it lots but our double pushchair has just broken and needs replacing so the bag is going to have to wait, again.

ooooooh can't the babies walk :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: that bag is pretty :wink:

Seriously, don't tempt me. :wink: :hohoho:

I LOVE that bag!
Saskia wrote:
princessliana wrote:

:shock: That was meant to be ON! :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: Honestly, men just don't understand. I'd get it and deny all knowledge of the cost. Mike knows now that when i say it cost say £40, he can double it and it'll be closer to the truth. :giggle:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 am

Unfortunately hubby holds the purse strings, so can't fib about anything!

I will get one, most probably second hand I expect. Might have to compromise on pattern though - I just know the pattern I want will go on ebay the second I get something else!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:10 am

Saskia wrote:Unfortunately hubby holds the purse strings, so can't fib about anything!

I will get one, most probably second hand I expect. Might have to compromise on pattern though - I just know the pattern I want will go on ebay the second I get something else!

explain the benefits to him :giggle: does he know how much bags cost ? id tell him thats cheap a bargain :giggle: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat