hf1

Changing Bags

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Changing Bags

Postby Saskia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Sorry if this has been done before, but what changing bags do you all have?

I want to get a new one which is a decent size!

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Changing Bags

Postby Saskia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Should add that this is the one I reeeeaaallly want, but it's expensive!

http://www.thatcuteage.com/p1839-Ju-Ju- ... us-Lullaby

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 pm

I think approved by kayleigh has simular fabric to that and she doesn't charge as much as that one there :shock:
I have an ABK one which is great fits my nappies in and enough for a full day out or when we go swimming etc, and when not full is lovely and squishy, :giggle: the pockets have organised me too :giggle:
and my im just popping out for ten mins bag is a cath kidston messenger back in cowboy print,

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 pm

I can understand the price, it's teflon/anti bac and got lots of clever features - even a memory foam non-slip shoulder strap (the amount of times my one slips off my shoulder, drives me crazy!). I want it SO BAD!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Saskia wrote:I can understand the price, it's teflon/anti bac and got lots of clever features - even a memory foam non-slip shoulder strap (the amount of times my one slips off my shoulder, drives me crazy!). I want it SO BAD!

if you love love love love it you must buy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
it's the only way and it will keep your fluff so happy :D

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:22 pm

:giggle: Don't encourage me!! Need to raise funds first!

I keep checking ebay for second hand ones, but it must be that colour and nothing so far.

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I have a BeAll and LOVE it. It fits everything in, including 3 lamaze toys for him to ignore.... ;) As someone who is prepared for it all, I can definately say this bag is worth the money. I got mine on ebay though, so you could always check xx

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Hehe... i have a small changing bag obsession...

OiOi - Carry All in floral/brown
OiOi - Giraffe Tote
Skip Hop - City Chic in tulip
JuJuBe - BeTween in purple paisley
JuJuBe - Messenger in olive/orange (this is DH's manly changing bag)
Alexandra Bee - Sophie in red (VVVVV expensive and hardly use it :oops: )
Pink Lining - Shopper in night garden

I've also had a JuJuBe BeSmall in perky perennials but found it a bit small.

:oops: :giggle:

My most used are the OiOi Giraffe Tote, Skip Hop City Chic and Pink Lining bags... my fave probably being the Skip Hop City Chic as its nicely designed and lightweight.

IMHO the JuJuBe bags, as gorgeous as they are, theyre heavy to start with and packed up can be quite a weight. Not an issue if its on your pram, but if you are going to need to carry it at all, its not ideal.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 pm

I'd go for it!

I have a Yummy Mummy bag and its OK but i've had it for quite a while and fancy a new one. I was going to get one this month but decided to treat Poppy to lots of new WN (which are currently at the sorting office after checking out the order to my old address. Don't ask..).

I LOVE this one http://www.happybags.co.uk/changing-bags/OES0103.html (with the pink on) and i know Mikes fine with me having it because i'll use it lots but our double pushchair has just broken and needs replacing so the bag is going to have to wait, again.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat