hf1

My name's Ruth and I am a nappyholic.....

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: My name's Ruth and I am a nappyholic.....

Postby Fayesmum » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Good evening my fellow addicts :idea:

My name is Lyndsay and I have an ever growing love of cloth nappies :wine: I love all my daughters nappies far too much and refer to them as mine rather than hers :oops: I also have addictions to CSP and wipes and venturing more into the world of wool :hohoho:

I am also an evil temptress, I introduced Ruth to the world of cloth and mentioned weenotions lots of times, I am responsible for her own addictions :oops:

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

:hohoho:

I've been using cloth for 18months since dd1 was 19months old. When I switched from sposies I thought I'd get a stash of about 20 nappies & thought wool was wierd & always said I'd never use CSP. That was :nono: ... Now I have a stash of over 70 nappies, approx 10 pairs of longies + skirties, soakers, crops & shorties & an ever growing CSP stash! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I *think* I might have a problem!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 am

:idea: groupies. My name is Emma and I'm a NAPPYHOLIC - just owning up to it :wink: My last purchase was last night after I begged a friend of mine to sit up and stalk a nappy for me as I was too sick to wait up :hohoho: I'm also currently caressing my new WCNN that is yummy. :D :wine: I want more of them :x

I bought a few nappies for Max before he was born before my addiction flourished at 10 months when I started getting into fitteds. Lately I am having a huge love affair with HL (Queenie, Nappynutter, Rox and Shoogah to name a few are the ones who have led me down the naughty path :hohoho: ). I have gone from about 20 nappies to nearer 80 in 3 months - and have more to come :hohoho: I need help . . . . . . . :twisted:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 am

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:58 am

I am Aimee and I am a nappyholic, I don't even have a babt yet! I have built a lovely stash of preloved fluff for my soon to arrive baby and am looking forward to discovering the joy of soakers, longies etc, although my veganism prevents me using wool. I might try getting some bamboo knitted instead to make up for it though :giggle: .
It feels good to share!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:19 am

:hohoho:

I am Suzanne, I am a nappyholic :oops:

I love fluff so much, that to get my nappy fix I've turned my obsession into a business :hohoho: I now get to see fluffy nappies everyday :yahoo: even though my two littlies are now out of nappies :cry:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 am

:idea: everyone, I am Michelle and I have a really big problem, started off innocently enough but since joining CNT the addiction has taken over. I :wink: also got a wild Child NN in the post this morning but I will keep that to myself for now :) I almost hugged the post man this morning when I realised we have our old one back

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 am

i have almost thrown myself down the stairs and jumped over the cat missing the nappy bucket by inches in a james bond stylee manoeuvre before :roll:[/quote]

LMAO!!! :giggle:

Charlotte & Jaden x

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat