hf1

My name's Ruth and I am a nappyholic.....

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: My name's Ruth and I am a nappyholic.....

Postby smilinglou » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm

My name's Louisa and I'm embarassed when my postman knocks on the door....with the 5,678th packaged nappy item of the week :oops: :roll:
I never used to be like this and I can't remember how I got into cloth nappies!

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 pm

you know you have a problem when you book appointment times to fit around when the postman is due :oops:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm

babygrowbelly wrote:you know you have a problem when you book appointment times to fit around when the postman is due :oops:

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 am

it gets worse.... paypal have limited me to echeque payments only as a precaution for fraud (the only debits in paypal have been for cloth related purchases :oops: ) i have just sent a snotty email (didn't tell them my desperation is over a lovely night nappy and flongies that need to be paid for) i have even tried to have a 'conversation' with a virtual advisor who is programmed to answer automatically based on certain words you type (the conversation didnt last long before i fell out with her :hohoho: )

:oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 am

This thread has cheered me up this morning! I get most purchases sent to my mum's house but the postie for our house still knew me after 2 months and if i see him when i'm walking the dog he gives the parcels to me!
Mind you i guess it was always gonna happen with louise as a sister!

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 am

:giggle:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 am

i have just thought of something that might give you all a giggle.....

when Caleb was poorly last week I was soooo tired from getting up and going into his room so I gave in and curled up on the floor with his giant zoobie as a blanket and as i didnt have a pillow (i was cross with hubby so didnt want to go back in bedroom) so i pulled out my (i mean Caleb's) new weenotions and used them as my pillow..... :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:27 pm

You put the outer packaging in the outside bin so you Dh doesn't see them in the kitchen bin :giggle: And sending him to the pie shop for lunch when you know the postie is due :oops:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Fayesmum wrote:You put the outer packaging in the outside bin so you Dh doesn't see them in the kitchen bin :giggle: And sending him to the pie shop for lunch when you know the postie is due :oops:

perhaps we should have two meetings a week to discuss the need to hide post :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat