hf1

My name's Ruth and I am a nappyholic.....

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: My name's Ruth and I am a nappyholic.....

Postby moonlily » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:57 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Good evening ladies :idea: my name is Jenna and i am addicted to nappies. I fell in with the wrong crowd (you lot lol), and i was lead into the path of wool and csp too!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: yes you bad lot leading us into the path of temptation i was just a nappy holic when i discovered cnt now its wool, csp, fabric, the list goes on!!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 pm

well thank you all so much :roll: i have now started 'looking' at pretty nappies and actually bought a couple.....so thanks for that one :giggle:

my dh for the first time actually did 'the look', ya know the one which means 'oh Lou you are going a bit too far now dont you think'
:babyrolleyes:
oh dear, im actually spending money on nappies rather than clothes that i need lol i.e. cardigan with hole in really should go but.....there's that pretty nappy

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

My mum always gives me a fair amount of money for my birthday, plus I got money from my ILs and my Dad gave me John Lewis vouchers. I spent every penny on nappies, WAHM clothing for the DC and the John Lewis vouchers went on yarn. :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm

50ftQueenie wrote:My mum always gives me a fair amount of money for my birthday, plus I got money from my ILs and my Dad gave me John Lewis vouchers. I spent every penny on nappies, WAHM clothing for the DC and the John Lewis vouchers went on yarn. :oops: :oops: :oops:

my mum sent me money this month for my birthday.... her words "For YOU Ruth not nappies,toys etc".....

well I kind of listened to her (not the nappy part.... the FOR ME part... the nappies were addressed to me :giggle: )

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat