hf1

The power of seeing...

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: The power of seeing...

Postby moonlily » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 pm

i looove having my nappies on the line :D :D :D :D :D know what you mean about worrying theyll get pinched tho our new place has an alleyway running along the back and im uber paranoid someone will jump over and nick them

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm

OH! That reminds me; I've left my prefolds on the grass, they were sunning themselves but I forgot about them :shock:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Well, I have 2 in cloth and save loads of money! Was going through a huge box of pampers per week at first. So thats £10 per week for a year.... saved a bit me thinks. I love seeing all the pretty colours on the line, my neighbour, whos 75 asked what they were, and was impressed when I said they were cloth nappies, much better looking than in her day :giggle:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 pm

emmalala wrote:Well, I have 2 in cloth and save loads of money! Was going through a huge box of pampers per week at first. So thats £10 per week for a year.... saved a bit me thinks. I love seeing all the pretty colours on the line, my neighbour, whos 75 asked what they were, and was impressed when I said they were cloth nappies, much better looking than in her day :giggle:

Lol I like it when people say oh you can save a bit of money to buy yourself something nice....yes more nappies :giggle:
I loved it when the cloth nappy lady came from the council and asked a lady how much she pays for disposables, she said "well we buy the big packs so save quite a lot doing that" this of course is what pampers wants them to think :roll:
I bit my tongue...very hard, a sad day that was.... they passed those cloth nappies round like they were hot coals :-? whereas i considered how quickly i could run with the whole stash ha ha ha :lookround:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat