hf1

The power of seeing...

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: The power of seeing...

Postby rhiannon » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 am

I'm in Wales know the feeling :hohoho: although did get them on the line once this month I hope it happens again soon got a couple of stains I want the sun to bleach out.

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:50 am

rhiannon wrote:I'm in Wales know the feeling :hohoho: although did get them on the line once this month I hope it happens again soon got a couple of stains I want the sun to bleach out.

WSS - but we have had some lovely days over the last few weeks so mine have gone out on every opportunity :hohoho:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 pm

lol i dont think she will even think to be tempted, people are funny. i may go round there and.....

...."oh! she needs changing, well i might as well while im here, what's this, ah this is just one of the boring nappies (pulling out one of the most colourful from my bag), yes they are sooo difficult to use (nappy off, spray wipe, wipe, nappy on), but I suppose thats another few pence saved, ah look at that they fit perfectly under clothes, oh what's the older child, yes they are nice and soft and fun with nice colours and things on them, what's that you say, you want Mummy to get you some, here, let me show Mummy this nice website?"

:mrgreen: :giggle:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 pm

smilinglou wrote:lol i dont think she will even think to be tempted, people are funny. i may go round there and.....

...."oh! she needs changing, well i might as well while im here, what's this, ah this is just one of the boring nappies (pulling out one of the most colourful from my bag), yes they are sooo difficult to use (nappy off, spray wipe, wipe, nappy on), but I suppose thats another few pence saved, ah look at that they fit perfectly under clothes, oh what's the older child, yes they are nice and soft and fun with nice colours and things on them, what's that you say, you want Mummy to get you some, here, let me show Mummy this nice website?"

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 pm

smilinglou wrote:lol i dont think she will even think to be tempted, people are funny. i may go round there and.....

Subtle, real subtle :hohoho: :hohoho: I think you should go for it hun!
I always make sure Ewan has got his "best" nappies on when we go to playgroup....just in case anyone's looking!!!

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
HighlandMum wrote:Unfortunately living in Fort William does mean it rains most days :roll:

I'm in Manchester - know the feeling ;)

Is it really that bad? :( I hope not. We just moved to the Liverpool area from California a few months ago and everybody is trying to convince me that the summers here are really nice... :giggle:

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

I really like that :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:43 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho:

Know the feeling on the weather, we're on the West Coast of Ireland- not alot of hope here!!! :giggle:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Subtle, real subtle :hohoho: :hohoho: I think you should go for it hun!
I always make sure Ewan has got his "best" nappies on when we go to playgroup....just in case anyone's looking!!!

Oh no; is that an excuse to buy some really pretty nappies!
:twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat