hf1

So what have you all been buying?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:39 pm

Do you think I'd be able to make the front opening into a back opening without cocking it up?

If I sewed up the front and just cut a slit in the fleece at the back would that go horribly wrong? :?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Do you think I'd be able to make the front opening into a back opening without cocking it up?

If I sewed up the front and just cut a slit in the fleece at the back would that go horribly wrong? :?

I saw you had mentioned this before Steph, I can't see why it wouldn't work??? If you do let me know and I might do the same!!!

My avatar
alicemama
Clothie
Clothie

Postby alicemama » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:05 am

the upsy daisy's do look lush, just worried Amelia will whip it straight off without snaps :lol:

Have just bought a baby beehind and drybee pocket off ali, hopefully won't dent dh's anniversary fund too much!

I can't belive I haven't tried a baby beehind yet!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:11 am

alicemama wrote:the upsy daisy's do look lush, just worried Amelia will whip it straight off without snaps :lol:

The aplix is really strong, I have trouble with it so imagine it is fairly baby proof!!!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: So what have you all been buying?

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:27 pm

i finally went and ordered:

Itti Bitti D'Lish in chocolate,
a pink flowery ellashouse print nappy
babaeco bamboo nappy
kissaluvs nappy
motherease rikki wrap
lots of wool to knit with
bamboo and organic cotton fabric to make things with
2 preloved tots bots
and more but i cant remember what...

hmmm...thats alot of nappies for 3 days of shopping! wont be able to buy anymore for a while lol xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re:

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:08 pm

clothmama wrote:
alicemama wrote:the upsy daisy's do look lush, just worried Amelia will whip it straight off without snaps :lol:

The aplix is really strong, I have trouble with it so imagine it is fairly baby proof!!!

She's going to be doing side snapping nappies soon, that's what I'm waiting for! :lol:

Louise

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat