hf1

What DP said to me yesterday...

My avatar
mamarozi
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

What DP said to me yesterday...

Postby mamarozi » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:13 am

...we were buying a sun umbrella for our stroller and of course I HAD to take a look around the store (its baby stuff-only store) and I HAD to stop at the shelf, where they keep reusable nappies. Not for buying, just to see them, touch them...(they only hold BGs and some locally made that I also already have).

And my dear dear partner said: "You're gonna be sooooo sad, when she will pottytrain, a? You'll make the poor child wear nappies until she's five or so!!"

I just had to laugh...

But I DO love nappies sooo much, especially the fluffy ones, my bamboo LLs :)

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What DP said to me yesterday...

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am

:giggle: I know that feeling.

My Mum keeps telling me i ought to try and encourage dd with pt but i keep telling her she will do it in her own time and i am not going to push her :giggle: Purely for selfish reasons though, as like any good addict i don't want to have to give up my daily fix of fluff :hohoho:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 am

Hehe, yep, my DH jokes at me that Scarlett will still be in nappies when she's walking down the isle if its upto me.

He once did this and took a pic of it after i had been taking pics of my stash - knowing i would see it when i went to take the pics off the camera :hohoho:

Im pleased to see he spelt obsessed wrong tho *smug* :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I can feel it looming, but I'm so not looking forward to Lili PLing... it really just doesn't bear thinking about!! :cry:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

:giggle: :giggle:

I kno we also have potty traning looming but hopefully we have a bit longer!

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 pm

lmao at 'had to touch them' lol i love touching my ...i mean Lily's nappies ha ha and i feel sad when they are in the bucket messy

i got the look from dh the other day when i said about pretty nappies :roll: it begins

today the nappies were mentioned in a note:
"have a good day, enjoy your nappies"
lmao

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat