hf1

If money was no object....

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

If money was no object....

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:36 pm

and you knew everything you know now about nappies, what would your ideal stash consist of? I am having a bit of a stash move around atm and interested to hear what others would do!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: If money was no object....

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:40 pm

For days~
Dunk n Fluffs and not much else, i still love my GM's but i much prefer the plain OBV ones so i would have lovely print DnF's and then plain OBV goodmamas...

Im not a big fan of dyed OBV for boys :shock: so i would have a few but not too many :oops:

For nights~
minkee outter WNNN's...thats probably it...

I really like to have lots of one or two types of nappies rather than loads of different types :mrgreen:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:44 pm

megansmummy wrote:I really like to have lots of one or two types of nappies rather than loads of different types :mrgreen:

I think that is what is bothering me atm - I have so many different types and brands, I like to use and wash each type all together and get stressed out when they get mixed up :oops:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 pm

I'd have a LOT more hollow oaks for starters :giggle: and more weenotions side snap pockets...

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:46 pm

I have to admit to being a bit of a nappy slut :oops: and like having different ones. Our fav day time fitteds are OBV piddle poddles or GM, although I do like our minkee bububebes and our one lone UD. We have other assorted OBV fitteds and love these as well. Pocket nappies WN or UD. We use wool or fleece covers. Sometimes I also like the plainess of our MEOS Bamboo :roll: So I think we'd just add to these, but would like more woolies. Would love a Droopy Drawers and more Bobby Dazzlers.

Night time, Teddy is doing well in WNNN and piddle poddles, minki pockets for Will and stuffie nappies for Lottie. We only have one WNNN at the moment so we'd get more of these and would like to try a LLS outer UD.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Afraid I'm a bit of a fluff-whore too :oops: I don't keep stuff that doesn't work but I like to have a good selection as Max wears whatever I'm in the mood for. I'd definitely have a lot more HL, DnF, FnS and WN :D

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:58 pm

I like having different types but only when I have enough of them to be worn for a whole day or 2 days (I think that may be my ocd showing through) - perhaps I need to get rid of the random ones and just buy more of the ones I really like until I have them all in sets of 5 or 10 :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:I like having different types but only when I have enough of them to be worn for a whole day or 2 days (I think that may be my ocd showing through) - perhaps I need to get rid of the random ones and just buy more of the ones I really like until I have them all in sets of 5 or 10 :giggle:

Another perfect excuse to add to your stash :wine:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

I decided that i was sticking to a few brands so have gone for HL (dyed), Dnf (patterned), F&S (mixture of patterns & OBV) and WN (with a few itti's because the limited ediition ones are cute) for Poppy. I'm aiming for around 10-12 of each. :giggle:

For Noah i use WNNN's, WNSS, GK's, HL, F&S and HO but have mainly HL's bedbugs for him because he wets so much. I love OBV to and most of his are dyed..

If i was to buy all over again i would have left the plain pockets (BG's and GK's) and OS fitteds in favour of sized. Thaty said i do love WNOS on Poppy,

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat