hf1

If money was no object....

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: If money was no object....

Postby kermitgirl » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

I have a minki Jimmy Riddles A12 that I adore on DD. I'd have a rainbow of those and one in each of the prints I love. And HO fitteds for night. And plenty of knitted, crochetted and interlock woolies to go with all her outfits. It's not too much to ask is it? :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 pm

My stash would consist entirely of:
Days: LLS, Puddlekins, HO, Dunk n Fluff
Nights, LLS :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
Rox wrote:
toryuk wrote:I think I would buy Suzanne (WN) and just get her to make whatever I fancied :giggle: :giggle:

:giggle:

I could say the same about Bonnie, imagine if you could have first refusal on anything she dyed up HAHA!

Would you go for part-ownership :hohoho:

Yes, being that you would want blue fluff and i want pink :wine: :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Rox wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:Would you go for part-ownership :hohoho:

Yes, being that you would want blue fluff and i want pink :wine: :giggle:

Watch out for that Queenie : Image Image

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

I love my stash just the way it is, but that doesn't stop me frenetically buying and selling :oops: ...

For pockets, nothing beats Wee Notions (we have a mix of OS and sized, 17 or 18 I think), and I love my OS Muttaqin AIOs for a trim stop-gap nappy (just before bed or before going out), though I haven't used them much lately.

My favorite day fitteds ATM are t&t Goodmamas (especially with the coloured CV inners, I like to have some nappies with dark inners on hand for when I'm expecting a poo :giggle:), plain OBV serged Goodmamas and Piddle Poddles, Holden's Landing, and Tykies; I also have ClothDiaperMama, Bububebes, Tush, Flutterby Fluff, and Muttaqins and one or two odd ones, and they're all lovely :mrgreen:. I'd like to add a couple of serged OBV DunkNFluffs and maybe a Fluff and Stuff to try.

I really like our NN stash at the moment as well: 4 Bedbugs (and another on the way), 1 extra-squishy OBV Goodmama, 1 WNNN, 1 minkee outer Harmony, and 1 OBV Baby Be Blessed (and another on the way).

I couldn't be doing with the whole only 2 or 3 kinds of nappies thing, I can see the appeal but I'm always on the lookout for something new and I like having a variety (can you tell? :giggle:). If it's OBV, I want it!

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:22 pm

rhead wrote: If it's OBV, I want it!

I can completely identify with that sentiment! Nappies, clothing, bedding......... :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 pm

rhead wrote:For pockets, nothing beats Wee Notions (we have a mix of OS and sized, 17 or 18 I think),

When Lili potty trains please please can I buy any of your GN SS ones? - I love your dragon and i'm sure there must be others in there!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 pm

More night nappies, bedbugs and WNNN, more ittis, and more WN side snap pockets. Oooo and loads of flongies, and a huge industrial washing machine to keep up with it all! :hohoho:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 am

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
rhead wrote:For pockets, nothing beats Wee Notions (we have a mix of OS and sized, 17 or 18 I think),

When Lili potty trains please please can I buy any of your GN SS ones? - I love your dragon and i'm sure there must be others in there!

:giggle: There will be a bit of a feeding frenzy, thinking I can start a car fund for her :hohoho:

Unfortunately I've winnowed out most of the GN stuff, being "too boyish" is one of my most often used excuses for finding stuff to sell to feed the fluff monster within :oops: ...

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat