hf1

If money was no object....

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: If money was no object....

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:53 pm

toryuk wrote:I think I would buy Suzanne (WN) and just get her to make whatever I fancied :giggle: :giggle:

:giggle:

I could say the same about Bonnie, imagine if you could have first refusal on anything she dyed up HAHA!

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I'd have a LOT more hollow oaks for starters :giggle: and more weenotions side snap pockets...

Me too! + dunk & fluff, Fluff n stuff & Holdens Landing
That would be my ideal stash

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Rox wrote:
toryuk wrote:I think I would buy Suzanne (WN) and just get her to make whatever I fancied :giggle: :giggle:

:giggle:

I could say the same about Bonnie, imagine if you could have first refusal on anything she dyed up HAHA!

Would you go for part-ownership :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
Rox wrote:

Would you go for part-ownership :hohoho:

I was going to suggest a fight to the death but part-ownership might be the way forward. :wink: <pours poison into Emma and Rox's cups of tea.....> :giggle: :wink:

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 pm

LilMrsAverage wrote:Nappy -Whore to here.... I like trying them all out! :giggle:

though if money were no object I'd have to open a nappy brothel.... then everyone could try everything and I'd have them all! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

HA!! :hohoho:

I'd have lots and lots and lots of knit pattern Goodmamas for day, with a few Muttaqins and DnF thrown in. For night it'd be WNNN in minkee fabrics with embroidery. Lastly loads and loads of woolies! Look at me, I've only been doing this a few months, what have you lot turned me into?! :giggle:

Charlotte & Jaden x

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:21 pm

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 pm

WeeNotions wrote:

hee hee I love your smiley! that made me :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby trishy28 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm

if money was no object i would have my stash brands the way they are just lots more - or the complete collection.

we love daisy fuzzis, wnss, and bum genius (need 2 of every colour) for daytime and wnnn with minkee outers or hand dyed obv for night.

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

for fitteds i'd have DnF's as they really work for us! pockets well ive just found a new love for WN so id have lots on embroidery pockets, and bg organics :) with lots of wool to go with them!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat