hf1

Nappychinos

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Nappychinos

Postby g murphy » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 pm

how are these organised and who does them?? I am interested in something local that is all. xx I am trying to spread the fluffy word! x :giggle:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappychinos

Postby g murphy » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm

anyone???

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi hon, i did read but had no advice to offer... I would love a local nappucino to me but none that I have found. My local sure start childrens centre dont even have a lollipop rep coming and i asked about organising something and they sort of ignored me. So a no go....

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Our local nappuchinos are organised by the lollipop advisor at the local children play centre. I was keen to go and have a chat and a coffee but it seems they are more aimed at selling products and introducing new people to cloth nappies than chatting.

I found ours through the events section of this site.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:20 pm

we defo need to spread the fluffy word! i don't know anyone in real life (apart from you lol) who uses cloth :-?

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 pm

I have run nappucinos lots of times - tended to do them for the NCT, breastfeeding, antenatal and postnatal groups and at family events. Worth contacting your local nappy network or posting on the events section aswell on here.

There was an element of selling but also bringing together lots of mums and chatting about stuff - not just nappies but meeting other people too

Vicki

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby busybee » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

I volunteer for my local real nappy network (Glasgow) and we organise nappuccinos in a couple of locations in the city. Try contacting your local network, like Vicki suggested, and offering your services? Most networks I know of are desperate for volunteers to help spread the word!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat