hf1

Converted another mum!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Converted another mum!

Postby emmalala » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:35 pm

:mrgreen: At toddler group, another mum who has a 5 month old little boy, asked me where I got Daniels puddlekins bib from. So I told her where it was from, and where you can get others from, and then the topic turned to cloth nappies. Cue a load of mums huffing about washing and folding and ironing?!?! nappies (who the hell irons nappies?!)
Well, that was a green light to show off Dan in his WNs! I told them how easy it was to care for them,just bung them in the washer, no soaking/bleaching/ironing?! How many different yummy nappies there were, ( I had ittis in my monkeyfoot wetbag :giggle: ) and how soft they are and how Dan loves to stroke them :giggle:
Several mums asked me for website details and one mum came home to look at my stash, was very impressed and has gone home to buy some to try out! I told her about CNT and if she needed any help to look on here or ask me
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Yay! :wine:
and did some shameless showing off his teething necklace :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Converted another mum!

Postby twinkletot » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:39 pm

yay :wine:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Well done :wine: :wine:

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Yay :wine: :wine:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm

:giggle: :giggle: Toryuk was flashing poor DS's bum at the Major at Toddler group the other day. He had a WN on with a guitar on the bum *is jealous* :hohoho:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:45 pm

dawnsmummy wrote::giggle: :giggle: Toryuk was flashing poor DS's bum at the Major at Toddler group the other day. He had a WN on with a guitar on the bum *is jealous* :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Ooh brilliant, everyone just looks at me like im mental when i mention cloth :roll:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Ooh brilliant, everyone just looks at me like im mental when i mention cloth :roll:

Bit the same here.... I was at baby group the other week and was asked if I preferred Huggies over Pampers :giggle: Her eyes glazed over when I set off on my cloth nappy chat :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat