:wine: :wine: well done!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Converted another mum!

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Yay! Good going! :yahoo:

My GP was asking me loads of questions about my cloth at Rufus' 8 week check the other day... she was mostly impressed with his WN washable wipes, NE Foaming Wipe Solution all stored in a S MF Wetbag that matched the L one his wet nappy went in :wink:

It's so nice when people are positive or interested, I don't expect to convert people necessarily as I think most are inherently lazy and would think it was too much work but I hate it when they are rude or negative about something they know nothing about ... like I wouldn't start slating sposies as I've never used them so can't comment on poo containment etc ... I personally think cloth is better for my baby & tell people that.

I only make comments like "really? that must be annoying, we've never had a poo leak in our washables ... no, we've never had to cut a vest off or throw one out, does that happen often with sposies? Yes he does look comfy doesn't he? Yes they are cute! " :giggle:

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:03 pm

dawnsmummy wrote::giggle: :giggle: Toryuk was flashing poor DS's bum at the Major at Toddler group the other day. He had a WN on with a guitar on the bum *is jealous* :hohoho:

Shhhhhh :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:30 pm

:wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat