hf1

wee notions

My avatar
mummyme
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

wee notions

Postby mummyme » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Just been looking on there website think they look amazing but are they worth the money , i have a skinny 22lb what size would i want go on be honest are they as good as they look , where could i find some used ones to try

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: wee notions

Postby charlibunny » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Worth every penny. Go for a large, they fit my skinny 18lber on tightest snaps!
You could do a wanted post in the classifieds!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Yep, really well made and beautiful nappies. I too would suggest a large.

If you go for a minkee inner/outer it will stay looking new. My oldest WN is 21months old now and still looks fantastic :wine:

My avatar
Twinmamma
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Twinmamma » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Definitely worth every penny and the wait, we have tried most of their nappies and there isn't one we don't love! I also agree the large should fit nicely. My two have been in large nappies since they were around 17lbs (though they are quite chunky). Look out for them in the classifieds on here but be quick if they come up, they are very popular or as suggested try a wanted post...
Good luck and enjoy!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Love them. Minkee outer is so soft

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

THey are lovely, get e large with the standard rise, that is what Gracie is in, she is 2, 24lbs and looong

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Kirstyh wrote:THey are lovely, get e large with the standard rise, that is what Gracie is in, she is 2, 24lbs and looong

WSS. Poppy is in the large standard rise, she's just under 21lb. Noah is in the large high rise but he's over 32lb now and pretty tall. I can't see Poppy growing out of the standard rise anytime soon or indeed before potty training unless she does that really late.

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Worth every bit of every penny. I have some one sizes ones from when James was 10 months old that not only still fit him but still look brand new.
I have a tall skinny two year old now and we get the larger rise because he's quite long in the body, I would reckon he weighs around the 25lbs mark.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:58 pm

totally worth it! I had one made for dan at 6 months, it still looks new now, fits perfect and its ace! I got a large for dan at 6 months

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat