hf1

Argh disposables!! Update

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Argh disposables!!

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

:shock: So she wasn't changed from 11am til... like, 4pm ish? :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't realise it was *that* long when I read it, I thought you were just complaining about sposies being minging and leaking :oops:
:nono: to your friend. That's terrible!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 pm

I know it's difficult to speak to a friend about issues like this but you can't subject your LO to that again knowingly :?

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:51 pm

dawnsmummy wrote::shock: So she wasn't changed from 11am til... like, 4pm ish? :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't realise it was *that* long when I read it, I thought you were just complaining about sposies being minging and leaking :oops:

I think it's a sposie users thing TBH. I have friends who regularly don't change their LO's in that length of time :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

indigosky2k wrote:I think it's a sposie users thing TBH. I have friends who regularly don't change their LO's in that length of time :shock: :shock: :shock:

They must like the baggy crotch look.... :evil:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:59 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:
indigosky2k wrote:I think it's a sposie users thing TBH. I have friends who regularly don't change their LO's in that length of time :shock: :shock: :shock:

They must like the baggy crotch look.... :evil:

Ewwwwww I hate the baggy crotch :puke:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm

indigosky2k wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote::shock: So she wasn't changed from 11am til... like, 4pm ish? :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't realise it was *that* long when I read it, I thought you were just complaining about sposies being minging and leaking :oops:

I think it's a sposie users thing TBH. I have friends who regularly don't change their LO's in that length of time :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: seriously? no wonder they smell (the sposies)

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
indigosky2k wrote:

:shock: seriously? no wonder they smell (the sposies)

Yep :evil: I used to feel weird having to go change Kacie at least once in the time we were out when they hadn't even thought about or mentioned it. Then their LO will fall asleep and so they don't want to disturb them. And yes I they do end up with the baggy crotch look :puke:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Well I was complaining about sposies being minging and leaking.... but yeah by the time I'd collected it was 15.20, home, quick drive round to the po for my weenotions packet and then home again so yeah it was near enough 4pm or just after

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 pm

argh, personally i would tell her to s*d off, that's getting a little worrying if she leaves a nappy that long, is she worth it as a friend?

not to be rude

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat