hf1

do you get sad? (tetchy) when u are not waiting on any fluff

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

do you get sad? (tetchy) when u are not waiting on any fluff

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 am

ok, Another totaly pointless post from me but i am a bit bored so humour me :giggle:

I am not waiting on anything at the moment....actualy i am waiting on my last new wnnn from weenotions....(its taking aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeeeeeees!) (i am not patient at all!) :giggle:
Anyway, thats all i have coming and it makes me feel sad, realy sad and i have itchy fingers like i want to desperatly buy something so i can get my fix but cash is tight so i cant, besides, there isnt much i realy need at the moment so i cant justify it. plus the classifieds have been a bit slow on here recently for me.

I love the feeling of knowing something is on its way, especialy more so when its preloved (dont ask me why but i much prefer buying preloved than something brand new) The buzz it gives me is fantastic.

I know, i know,...i need to get a life but what can i do to get my fix? seriously, i need something, anything? :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Does anyone else feel the same?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: do you get sad? (tetchy) when u are not waiting on any fluff

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 am

:hohoho: I'm exactly the same! I'm going to be rubbish when she PT's! I'll be buying fluff for other people's babies :giggle:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:29 am

dawnsmummy wrote::hohoho: I'm exactly the same! I'm going to be rubbish when she PT's! I'll be buying fluff for other people's babies :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: I cant do that here as i am the only one using cloth!

i cant wait to get pregnant so i can start buying newborn fluff again (i did keep all ethans newborn and small baby nappies though so i wouldnt have to rebuy again) :shock: :shock: i best not tell mike if i buy new stuff, he will freak! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:33 am

angiepangie2809 wrote:i cant wait to get pregnant so i can start buying newborn fluff again (i did keep all ethans newborn and small baby nappies though so i wouldnt have to rebuy again) :shock: :shock: i best not tell mike if i buy new stuff, he will freak! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:hohoho:
I 've put some LL sz1's away that I got from Mother and Baby Mag, and a couple of really fluffy terries. Other than that, I plan on buying as many WNs, Bgs and other nappies that Dawn never got to wear as my wages will allow :hohoho:
Oh is disparing with me, as I'm planning on knitting up some small soakers soon to put away too, just so I can knit something quicker to finish that stuff for Dawn (mahoosive!) and also to use up some odd balls of wool :giggle:
ETA: And we're not going to be TTC for at least a year yet :oops: :oops:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 am

dawnsmummy wrote:
angiepangie2809 wrote:i cant wait to get pregnant so i can start buying newborn fluff again (i did keep all ethans newborn and small baby nappies though so i wouldnt have to rebuy again) :shock: :shock: i best not tell mike if i buy new stuff, he will freak! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:hohoho:
I 've put some LL sz1's away that I got from Mother and Baby Mag, and a couple of really fluffy terries. Other than that, I plan on buying as many WNs, Bgs and other nappies that Dawn never got to wear as my wages will allow :hohoho:
Oh is disparing with me, as I'm planning on knitting up some small soakers soon to put away too, just so I can knit something quicker to finish that stuff for Dawn (mahoosive!) and also to use up some odd balls of wool :giggle:
ETA: And we're not going to be TTC for at least a year yet :oops: :oops:

pmsl :giggle: :giggle: I love it, never mind hun, at least you are being organised. I am resending off for some of the size 1 bamboo ll's if the offer is still running in the next edition(i struggled to find anymore of the april magazine here!) and like you am getting size 1's this time as i have enough size 2's for ethan right now! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
but its simply not enough.....i need more fluff!!! :x :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I'm not an addict, HONEST! :hohoho:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am

Yep.. Since Scarlett was 3months old i've always had something on order - i really love the anticipation and dont mind waiting for them to be made so i generally order custom stuff like HL, WN, wool etc :giggle:

When she PT's i think i'm gonna go for lots of custom clothing, still get my 'cloth' fix hehe :twisted:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 am

dawnsmummy wrote::giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I'm not an addict, HONEST! :hohoho:

me neither hun! :wink: :wink: :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 am

I used to, but not any more, coz I rarely buy anything now. We have everything we need atm. I dont spend frivously on nappies just to have the latest design etc :roll: Its the fabric now :giggle: Another obsession on its way :wine:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat