hf1

Q about Weenotions sizing

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Q about Weenotions sizing

Postby Liss07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Ok that's it, I am going to indulge in something made by the lovely weenotions, but I remember the mediums I owned previously being quite low in the rise, is this still the case? (we're talking stuff from a year ago before Carter was born and preloved that was no doubt older).

I'm thinking of getting a pocket for his first birthday :D Something extra special of course! But then again i am tempted by the night notions too ;) :lol: :roll:

Thanks!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Q about Weenotions sizing

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:18 pm

There is a high rise option on them.

I've not got a std rise one though, so can't help with that I'm afraid.

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:27 pm

The pockets are fine rise wise on tall DD.

I think they say on the site that the Night Notions are long to allow for the stuffing to be out in etc.

My avatar
Liss07
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Liss07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:41 pm

Seems like I can't order anythign anyway as their website hates me :/ Just cannot log in yet again, this happens everytime I want to order from them.

ETA: Well I re-registered, how come that never worked the many times before? And BINGO! I've ordered an instock pocket and some wipes (because I always need more wipes :wink: ) and if the pocket fits well then I shall order a super special one in medium for his birthday :D

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:03 pm

the rise is good and i have never had a problem with them. My only problem is a keep buying them!!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:39 pm

I found the rise on the medium pockets low for my liking so have bought larges for the girls!

jan x

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:05 am

JanX wrote:I found the rise on the medium pockets low for my liking so have bought larges for the girls!

jan x

I have lots of Mediums and 1 large and i tend to agree i just prefere the fit of the large on amber :P

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat