hf1

Sending DH back to nippa school.....

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Sending DH back to nippa school.....

Postby kt24 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:13 pm

I was awoken at 3am this morning by Zac crying. When I went up to see him. He was completely soaking. On furthur investigation I found his nippa had come undone.

Then this morning. I went to change Lockie's morning poo and I found that his nippa had come undone and the poo was all in his shorties. Ewwwwww! :evil:

So I've had a little chat with DH this afternoon about appropriate nippa fastening technique. :roll: Hopefully no more leaks. :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Sending DH back to nippa school.....

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:20 pm

Oh no! :shock: Sounds like it was definitely time for a training session! My DH wouldn't even know what a nippa looks like, let alone what you do with one!! :D
Louise

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:Oh no! :shock: Sounds like it was definitely time for a training session! My DH wouldn't even know what a nippa looks like, let alone what you do with one!! :D
Louise

Same here, i had one nippa nappy and i don't have it anymore!! Couldn't get on with it. Dh wouldn't know what one was if it spiked his bum!! lol :lol: :lol:

Hope you have no more nippa probs hun :roll:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Can I sign up for that school please, as I haven't really mastered the art of nipparing :oops: so have a couple of nappies not getting much use and I am sure they would be ideal just now as Ty is between poppers.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Another non-nippa-er here! I drew blood twice (both at demo's - how embarrassing), could always fasten the darn things ok, but when I went to remove the nappy it looked so tight and uncomfortable that I gave up. If I did it looser the nappy would just fall down. Horrid things, preferred pins :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 pm

Euwwwwwwwwwwww!:lol:

Nippas usually fall off when DH does it but at least he tries - and it is on bamboo nappies that have been tumbled which are a bit hard to nipper...

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:26 pm

Is there going to be a test at the finish of nippa school training?

I have given up on hoping David will grow to love the nappies that need nippas, so have just kept 3 bamboozle nippa nappies (from the days when they did them in a nippa version).

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:07 pm

ladybird wrote:Another non-nippa-er here! I drew blood twice (both at demo's - how embarrassing), could always fasten the darn things ok, but when I went to remove the nappy it looked so tight and uncomfortable that I gave up. If I did it looser the nappy would just fall down. Horrid things, preferred pins :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That did make me laugh!!!! I'm pretty nifty with a nippa if I do say so myself!! 8-) .

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:03 pm

My dh isn't too bad with a nippa, but I usually check the nappy afterwards. Many times I found he hadn't attached the bottom bit so the front of the nappy hung down and the soaker was well, soaking :lol:

Sally

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat