hf1

Best cow print nappy??

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Best cow print nappy??

Postby little1 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I am looking to buy a cow print nappy for DD she is 13lb (daddy is a dairy farmer), i've been looking at either a WN OS cow velboa or BB OS popper cow minkee. Also i see that swaddlebees do a cow econappi, itti do the moomoo and realeasy do one too.

Has anyone got these and which do you recommend??

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Best cow print nappy??

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:04 pm

depends on if u want a pocket, AIO, AI2 or fitted?! I dont rate the actual print on an Itti, it looks kinda threadbare. WN and Blueberry cow print are both great though.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:16 pm

I actually prefer AI2's but want something OS so i don't have to buy another size later. just realised that half answers my own question :giggle: Guess its between the BB and WN then.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:16 pm

I'd go for the weenotions one because then you can have cuddlesoft/minky lining which doesn't stain and looks alot better after lots of wear and washing than fleece.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Happy Heiny also do a cow-print BTP pocket too ;)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm

would recommend the wn cow print, i have a wrap with cow print from there and its still looks new 10 months on! :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:32 pm

I like our blueberry bamboo one. It's OS but the inner is lined with bamboo, the bamboo inserts are great and the outer isn't minkee. I think it's a poly print

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 pm

i have the happy hieny btp cow print and it suoer cute and colours still bright after having three owners lol x

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:51 pm

We have a WN cow print and it is really good -its been washed a lot and the black colour is still as strong as ever. I've heard that the itti moo moo is grey rather than black but a lot of people still like it. We also used to have a cow print Happy Heiny but we sold that as we prefer the minky options, the colours were good on that one too though so it depends what you prefer.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat