hf1

What can I build my stash up with?

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What can I build my stash up with?

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Yep that makes perfect sense! I keep meaning to buy more inserts - it's a PITA when you have no nappies dry! Though that probably isn't a problem for those who have lots of nappies.

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

It is sooooo easy when you have twice the amount of inserts! Like i said i started off with (and had no more for another 3 months as had no internet connection) 12 fuzzi bunz and 24 inserts.I had no garden so only indoor drying space , and it was also the middle of winter. I used to put the 6 (or however many he'd used) nappies and inserts into wash every evening , then hang on the airer before i went to bed and in the morning the fuzzis were ready for use again :D

You'd probably be best to get atleast 5 more (am going on 6 a day) brining you up to a total of 18 , which you could quite comfortably do full time cloth with.

Are you consdiering cloth at night too?

sophie
x

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Yep, will use cloth full time when I have enough! I have just ordered 4 more nappies, and will buy some more inserts next week - hopefully then I'll be set and won't need to buy anymore (though I'm sure I'll will sometimes ;))

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Oooh what did you go for? :wink:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:01 pm

I got 2 Real Easy (cow print and pink dots on choc) and 2 Rumparooz (Lux and gumball) :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat