hf1

Just wanted to share my cloth appreciation!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Just wanted to share my cloth appreciation!

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:44 pm

Basically I put Erin into her Bubblegum Fuzzi about 4pm -4.30 maybe and when I got her ready for bed at 7.30pm it was dry to touch and so was her bum... no clammyness nothing. I thought she must have a dry nappy so stuck my hand in the pocket bit and it was wet!

Am very very impressed so much so I took the nappy to James in the garden and made him do the same! pmsl! he was also very impressed and pleased I got my arse in gear to convert to cloth!

Only problem I have now is I have 3 nappies and 2 inserts! I am waiting on 2 deliveries lol So I have been washing them and drying them and just using them and the disposables but I hate putting the disposable on her now!

Come on mr post man with my nappies!

LOVING ERIN'S CLOTH BUM!!!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:49 pm

Yey :!: :D

Glad you are getting on with the nappies, hope your postie is quick with your fluffy post :D

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:32 am

How exciting :!: :!: I'm glad you are enjoying your little cloth bum. I too hope that your postie gets your fluffy mail delivered asap :D Oh and don't forget to go and rate all the nappies you are using in the review section... :!:

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:33 am

Hannah, I'm so pleased you are getting on so well with them, thats brilliant :D . I wish I'd 'encouraged' you earlier now!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:56 pm

WOW you were the easiest convert ever :lol: :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat