hf1

Nappies that are a bit cheaper

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Nappies that are a bit cheaper

Postby rachymoo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 am

I've just bought an Itti Bitti D'lish SIO in red and white polka dot, I would LOVE the other colours too but my budget won't stretch to another Itti Bitti for a little while :( I've been told that with cloth, you generally get what you pay for, but are there any nappies out there that also do a good job, that are a bit cheaper? Nice patterns etc would be good but if not, plain will be ok lol :)

Rach xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Nappies that are a bit cheaper

Postby megansmummy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 am

I think the best budget nappy is bamboo little lambs, they are a staple in our stash...fab for bulking up a stash without paying a huge amount out. I use bamboo becuase i prefer it but they do them in cotton and microfibre too :)

You can pick them up really cheap pre-loved on the classifieds and alot of places do bulk offers on them too...

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 am

They sound good, what type of nappy are they? I have only tried all in ones and pockets so far x

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:59 am

They are a fitted with a wrap - if you buy this months Mother and Baby magazine, there is a voucher in the classifieds bit for a free one which comes with a wrap so you can try one before you buy any xx

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 am

hmmm what about coolababy's? they're cheap on ebay and colourful, there is some newer type ones out i've seen with patterns too. we tried the coolababy ones and found them on par with bumgenius nappies, just much cheaper.x

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:28 am

pinksalmon2001 wrote:They are a fitted with a wrap - if you buy this months Mother and Baby magazine, there is a voucher in the classifieds bit for a free one which comes with a wrap so you can try one before you buy any xx

LOL I have tried EVERYWHERE to get this month's Mother & Baby as I'd heard there was a free nappy offer, but EVERYWHERE near me has sold out! Can anyone help?? :D

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 am

A lovely lady from here has sent me a couple of Coolababys to try so will see how I get on with those then. Are they quite cheap to buy then? I will have a little looksie on eBay I think!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am

megansmummy wrote:I think the best budget nappy is bamboo little lambs, they are a staple in our stash...fab for bulking up a stash without paying a huge amount out. I use bamboo becuase i prefer it but they do them in cotton and microfibre too :)

You can pick them up really cheap pre-loved on the classifieds and alot of places do bulk offers on them too...

WSS I love these too, I prefer the bamboo, I hate microfibre, makes me :puke: !

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 am

Little Lambs do a pocket now too, no idea what it's like though as it's fairly new. Pixie Kids has some instock.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat