hf1

Anyone tried these?

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Anyone tried these?

Postby holmes2974 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:37 am

Has anyone tried Little Comfort, or One Life nappies? I've tried the Little Comfort and have my own opinion but would be interested to hear what others think, as I'm trying to decide whether to stock them. :idea:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Anyone tried these?

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:39 am

I've used One Life wraps and actually preferred them to Motherease. Not tried any of the nappies though :lookround:

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:55 am

I used OneLife and Motherease at the same time, they're pretty much the same, although OneLife have a little polyester in them I think and this gives them a little more stretch. I did find they need boosting though. I've not tried the Little Comfort, thought you were talking about fabric softener tbh :lol:

My avatar
mummyme
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mummyme » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 am

Ive used both onelife nappies and wraps and love them they can need boosting with a heavy wetter. The wraps are fab i use them over my big bum fluffles at night one of a few wraps ive found that fit over them very well

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:43 am

used one life wraps and theyre not bad. not tried their nappies or the little comforts

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jasmine b » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

we usedone life nappies and wraps from birth and thought they were fine until we discovered nappies like gms... until then i thought it was normal to have soaked nappies every 40minutes so wouldnt rate onelife at all :(

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks ladies - that's really helpful. Sounds like it's 4:1 in favour of the onelife. I did think they looked exactly like Motherease :wink:
The Little Comforts are another bamboo one-size, and I'm not sure if there's a need for another one.....although they do have fleece covered popper-in inserts, which I guess is helpful....

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat