hf1

Thursday night fluffy bums

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Thursday night fluffy bums

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:28 am

Emma1977 wrote:Max managed to sleep through the whole night in his WCNN without waking and his HO longies were still dry despite the nappy being quite wet at the front. Tonight am gonna try his WNN and if that works then I may be able to move to NN much more :wine: :widesmile:

Whooop Whooop! :wine:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:12 am

Emma1977 wrote:Max managed to sleep through the whole night in his WCNN without waking and his HO longies were still dry despite the nappy being quite wet at the front. Tonight am gonna try his WNN and if that works then I may be able to move to NN much more :wine: :widesmile:

:wine: :wine: :wine: i am loving our WCNN they are the only thing so far that has worked without been saturated in the morning- we now have 3 and i could do with another :mrgreen:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

charliesam wrote:

:wine: :wine: :wine: i am loving our WCNN they are the only thing so far that has worked without been saturated in the morning- we now have 3 and i could do with another :mrgreen:

Yeah I was very impressed with ours too. I have bedbugs but Max saturates them at night so I tend to use them during the day as they last ok for 3 hours or so. I have high hopes of our WNNN but will definitely be looking into getting more WCNNs (need the Dreamy Plus tho a this is the only one to fit round Max's chunka thighs :giggle: )

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 am

Have you tried a LLS NN with zorb?
I have one without zorb & it was just as absorbant as a bedbug but much slimmer, I am going for added zorb on my next one & have bought some extra zorb to put into the one I already have. They are FAB

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:52 am

i need more NNs :giggle: we love our WCs too.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat