hf1

Kissaluvs

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Kissaluvs

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:37 pm

my kissaluv arrived this morning, but ive heard loads of poor reviews about it! it seems to have 2 layers of fleece so probably not much absorbent stuff in the middle. its cute and very soft but is there anyone out there who has one and likes it? xx

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Kissaluvs

Postby Shevi » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm

i dont have one anymore (i had one right at the bieginning and sold it when it got small) and i really liked it!!! not hugely absorbant (tho the fleece is cotton fleece so absorbs like cotton (like hemp fleece absorbs like hemp)) but soft and slim and cute. i didn't by any in a size 2 as Boo would have out weed them quite quiclky, but would by again for a smaller or less wee-ish baby!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:54 pm

I had a couple when the girls were tiny and kinda liked them because they were slim fitting and cute! not very absorbant though and definately wouldn't have them in a bigger size as they just wouldn't work for us!

soft and cute for newborns though!

jan x

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:52 am

I really liked them. Jack is not a huge wetter tho. I used the size 0s and size 1s exclusively, but the size 2 just wasnt right, which is when I headed down this slippery slope into addiction......

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:35 pm

I have one that was part of my trial pack and I have nothing against it. I was very disapointed because it bobbled after the very first wash and never got back to its original softness. Other than that I find it good as a day nappy alhough K is a heavy wetter so I always boost it.

My avatar
angelwingz
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelwingz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 pm

I had a size 0 that i loved, i then had a fair stash of the size 1s but they didn't fit long in the rise. Great for bf poo though.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat