Bare with me

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Bare with me

Postby evansmummy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 pm

:x :cry: :shock: :(

I think its time i said good bye to my ittis.....constant wing droop and not lasting more than an hour anymore....is it time i finally have to say goodbye.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bare with me

Postby little1 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 pm

I love my ittis but not enough to be changing them every hour! sadly i'd say they've gotta go or they'll just sit there looking sad everytime you reach for something else that fits better.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm

They are so difficult to get a good fit with though. Lucas didn't fit in them for ages but now we get a good fit, I think he will grow out of them before long :roll:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 pm

:cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 am

:( I'm thinking the same about mine atm - they do last for about 3 hours with the mini booster but they are the only nappies we have that ever leak, thinking about trading my mini rainbow in for wnss's!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 am

i have had to say good bye to ours :cry: :cry: :cry: i kept 2 just in case :wink:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 am

All this is making me think I should part with ours as we also get bad wing droop and leakage. Max still wears them but only under woollies or flongies where it doesn't matter if they leak slightly or not.

AND then I think but maybe he'll change shape again soon and they might fit. There is also a lot of preloved Ittis about and so they don't fetch as much as they could so I may keep them for the next one as most of them are new and in fab condition. :-?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:07 am

Sandys didnt fit when we first got them, but then suddenly fitted perfectly, and now they arent fitting right at all :( I dont want to get rid of them though as we dont have much of a stash and our ten ittis are quite a large chunk of it :(

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat