hf1

When it goes a bit OTT

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: When it goes a bit OTT

Postby emmalala » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:59 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: omg, are they gold plated or something?!

My avatar
VICKERSHOUSE
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby VICKERSHOUSE » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 am

Gorgeous nappies BUT no way would i pay that amount of money for something to be pooped in :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:06 am

I saw those yesterday when I was browsing. Quite pretty, but not unique. I've seen some other similar ones and I wish I could remember where,'cause they were nowhere near that amount. Maybe they were WCN? ...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 am

They are very very pretty but holly hell £140 having said that if I had the pp I probably would but there is no way you would even get close to getting your money back when you sell them on, can you imagine the reaction on classifieds :giggle:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

No way!!!

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:29 am

:shock: I could never justify that much on 2 nappies. They are pretty but I'd be too scared to let lo wear them :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:38 am

No way! Thats way too much to spend on a nappy and even i've spent lots on nappies over the years lol...

Have to say tho.. the one on the left is only lovely because of the fabric... if WN had that fabric they could easily do it as its just a stripe pocket with embroidery on it!! and it wouldnt cost £70! :shock:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 am

Hmm I don't think I would pay that much for two nappies. But if I was caught up inthe moment of an auction for instance then I think I could get pretty close. But then that's for a good cause rather than paying a silly amount for a nappy, iykwim.

I think my holdens landing addiction is far cheaper and easily sustainable in comparison. :giggle:

I do like the stripey one, I was thinking of something similar for one of my next WN's..

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 am

They are very, very pretty but there is no danger i could afford to pay that amount for 2 nappies!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat