hf1

Real Nappy Week

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Real Nappy Week

Postby Little Pants » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 am

So what's anyone doing for real nappy week?

I've got loads of displays on all week, a Nappuccino in our local supermarket, and am having an open afternoon at home every afternoon, with refreshments and garden play. Hope to get loads of cloth bums running around in the front garden, (hope the weather's good!) so people walking past will see our gorgeous cloth!

I'm also having a draw for a custom wool soaker, and anyone who comes, or is subscribed to my newsletter, can enter. I'm also having different special offers every day.

Am wondering what else anyone's doing to promote cloth that week. Need some more ideas!
Last edited by Little Pants on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Real Nappy Week

Postby sjm » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:51 am

We are attending a photo shoot for little ones in nappies
sarah

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:31 am

im going to grab as many bargains as I can spring clean my stash :D lots of new funky nappies and try and convert my sis to cloth if I do that then i will be very happy.
let me know if you come across any bargains :wink:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:14 pm

I am hoping, if my baby arrives before then, to be going to a real nappy fashion show- teehee- in Milton Keynes on the 29th. Baby is due 17th so fingers crossed it's here by then. Obviously I will also have to decide which nappy to show off on my lovely newborn bottom too! Too hard! :wine:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm going to have LOADS of offers and have lots of new brands to list too. If you sign up for my newsletter some offers will be double bubble :wink: :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat