hf1

yay for fitteds and wool . . .

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

yay for fitteds and wool . . .

Postby mineemo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:49 am

Ok so i put ds in a fitted and wool last night for bed, the first piece of night cloth for a few days as been usin sposis and smootherin the sudocreme, Well no cream just nappy and he slept perfectly till 7am ( went bed at 6.30pm) AND . . . . not a rash or spot in sight, his worn fitteds n wool in day for last 2 days now and his bum has cleared up lovely. Im gonna try put a couple of pockets on him today and see if it comes bk ( only while i wash my fitteds lol) and if it does then watch the classifieds as i will be sellin some pockets to fund more fitteds and wool / fleece stuff.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: yay for fitteds and wool . . .

Postby becky1978 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 am

Feel the wooly love! :wine:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 am

:wine: to a clear bum! we had bleeding and alsorts from a pocket nappy which was so gutting. couple of days back in our usual wool and fitted nappies has cleared it up a treat! i'm a bit nervous of trying a pocket on him again, but might in the house at some point for an hour or so. i do wonder if his bum just became accustoms to a no pul feeling?

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:54 am

i only have 3 pairs of shorties and some longies so i def need more . Altho i do have some boardies in the makin ( well awaiting payment) and if i send my wool off to a certain person id have lots more too i just not got the money at the min due to bigger bills hence the sellin of some pockets if need be. Altho would like to try some fleece clothing just dont know where to get them from.

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote::wine: to a clear bum! we had bleeding and alsorts from a pocket nappy which was so gutting. couple of days back in our usual wool and fitted nappies has cleared it up a treat! i'm a bit nervous of trying a pocket on him again, but might in the house at some point for an hour or so. i do wonder if his bum just became accustoms to a no pul feeling?

now see the odd thing is we use pockets all the time, We alternate between pockets, fitteds and wraps / fitteds and wool
so its not as tho its a new thing, I think it mite be that his skin is changin and its not likin the way pockets hold the wee in .

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 am

Yay, hope his bum stays clear. We're having similar problems but I can't pin it down to either fitteds or pockets :( . Dexter is wearing his first ever sposie today whilst I strip all his nappies and try to get to the route of the problem :cry: :cry:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 am

yeah iv just stripped all the pockets thoroughly so gonna try them again today and see how goes.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 am

Honey has started to react badly to pul, but she has eczema which has got worse in the last few weeks :cry:
but we are feeling the wool/fleece and fitted love it's amazing a week of fleece at night an she is nearly clear we can still use our weenotion pockets as long as she is well creamed up and we use a fitted with wool wrap after, drying her bum with diaper talc at nappy change helps too :D

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 am

we are a fitted/wool family

we didnt have huge rash issues with pul but i find wool so much easier to use :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat