hf1

Feeling sad and missing his big bum :-(

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Feeling sad and missing his big bum :-(

Postby Allie » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 am

Dexter is wearing his first ever stinky sposie today :cry: . We've been having sore bottoms intermittently for a couple of months now and it's back again :( . As soon as it clears up we have a few days where it's ok and then it's bad again. I finally decided to do a mammoth strip wash of all his nappies and I bought a pack of sposies to use whilst I get it done. I'm so sad and I miss his big bottom, he just doesn't look right :(

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Feeling sad and missing his big bum :-(

Postby emmalala » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 am

aww :hug: :hug: Dans been in a few sposies when he has a sore bum, he had the runs recently and he had to be in sposies too, don't feel bad, he'll have his big bum back soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am

:hug: :hug: :hug:
hope his botty gets better soon,
um two pairs of trousers or pad his bum so you can still squish it :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 am

As said in my other post ty has been in sposis at night and a few days ones recently and everytime i pick him up i think wheres he gone, I got so used to him havin a big bum now it is odd.After sayin the opposite when first started cloth and not bein able to get used to him havin a big bum,lol. His so tiny without them and almost feels like a different kid. lol
But dont worry he'll be back in them soon enough for you. just think you havin a good clean up for the health of his little bum so you doin it all for him.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 am

princessliana wrote:um two pairs of trousers or pad his bum so you can still squish it :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: I think Max would miss the extra padding now too as he's in the habit of dropping straight down on his bum now :D

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am

Awwwww...poor little man, hope his bum feels better soon and you get to the root of the problem. They do look wierd when you're used to seeing a big cloth bum. When we were away recently I put a soaker over the sposie to bulk her up a bit as all her trousers were falling down :giggle:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am

Ah hun. Needs must. It'll let you give his stash a proper good clean. Hope his bum clears up very soon. :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 am

:hug: :hug: Hopefully he'll have his big squishy bum back soon :hug: :hug:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:30 am

rachel wrote:When we were away recently I put a soaker over the sposie to bulk her up a bit as all her trousers were falling down :giggle:

I do this at night if Dawn has to be in a sposie. I put a fleece wrap with a MF booster in it over the sposie to try and combat them leaking :roll:
:hug: His fluffy bum will be back soon hun. At least you're not PT'ing :cry: :cry: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat