hf1

When to sell??

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: When to sell??

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Scotia wrote:I'm sure I spied a fairly GN lovely Dunk n Fluff in your changing bag ;)

ooh yeah you did :giggle: it is very GN, infact I would say it was more boyish, that is one of the ones I will hand onto though as it has only been worn twice but they will all go eventually.

Rachel, I actually feel a bit sick about doing it but no point in them just sitting upstairs and then I can buy some lovely WHAM clothing with the proceeds :wink:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:I'm assuming your stash is all girlie?

yep very girly :giggle: I have one blue BG and a few cream old style fuzzies, the rest are def girl orientated!

I think you shouldn't sell any for at least oh lets say 5 months...

that way my new one will be here and I'll know whether I need team pink nappies or not!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:57 am

Kirstyh wrote:
Scotia wrote:I'm sure I spied a fairly GN lovely Dunk n Fluff in your changing bag ;)

ooh yeah you did :giggle: it is very GN, infact I would say it was more boyish, that is one of the ones I will hand onto though as it has only been worn twice but they will all go eventually.

Rachel, I actually feel a bit sick about doing it but no point in them just sitting upstairs and then I can buy some lovely WHAM clothing with the proceeds :wink:

I'm thinking of starting Lili a car fund when the time comes :hohoho:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 am

Oh I know its hard isnt it :giggle:
I proberly should be trying to get Kaydi fully PT'ed in the day, she uses the toilet and potty quite alot now :cry:
I've already destashed slightly, but she's still in nappies really.

Most of mine are sized so not much point keeping them. Although I'll be keeping a couple for her keepsakes box :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat