Wee Notions

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Wee Notions

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 am

50ftQueenie wrote:
paintedclaws wrote::giggle: yes if they fit well it's a slippery slope!!

Michelle, the fact that you started with Itti's meant you were doomed from the beginning! I started with Blueberrys and Itti's. :wink:

Ha ha! I had one single Blueberry but it didn't work for us. It was a OS and was GIGANTIC on Martha. We are VERY similar aren't we?!

Bless her! Noah went straight into the medium setting at 8 weeks and grew out of the medium Ittis at 5 months. So I had a perfect excuse to buy more. :hohoho: But yes our taste is spookily similar.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

I started with Ittis too LOL :D I'm also really liking Little Lambs at the moment, just wish they did coloured ones!

Someone has sent me a Wee Notions to try out so I'd better see if the fit is any good then before I order the one I spent hours designing :oops: the pockets and AI2s are the same fit aren't they?

Are Bambino Mios no good then? (I am very new to all this lol). I was looking at those in Boots the other day.

Rach xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 am

I love weenotions nappies but the only ones that fit Grace right are the large nappy standard rise - and those are only available in pockets so I'm safe from the night nappies and northern lights :giggle:

And I've got wraps leftover from Isabelle though I may need to order some more soon... We almost need XL ones at night :shock: but I have a feeling they might swamp her :shock:

I have SO many ideas in my head for pockets :roll:

rachymoo wrote:I started with Ittis too LOL :D I'm also really liking Little Lambs at the moment, just wish they did coloured ones!
Very easy to dye them in the washing machine ;)

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 am

I started with tots bots, diddy diapers, me sandies etc etc and now were onto goodmammas, wn, bububebe, puddlekins. My addiction is such I spend more on cloth than I would if we were using huggies :oops:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:45 am

:giggle:
I started with cheap terry squares from mothercare :hohoho: Then I found here, then the weenotions site.
Now its wool fitteds and fleece for us.
I still have the emerald BBOS from when I had a full set of BB's.

I must say I love our newest weenotions night nappy's with the embroiderys :giggle: Had to splash out she's pting in the day.

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 am

cnt killed my pp :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata