hf1

Wee Notions

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Wee Notions

Postby rachymoo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:11 am

Oh god, I thought my new cloth addiction was bad enough but Wee Notions just makes it 10 times worse :oops:

I spent all night last night designing a Wee Notions AI2 for my DD. Going to order it this morning and then I am going to be SO impatient waiting for it to turn up! :D How long do they normally take does anyone know?

Rach xx

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 am

Normally 2/3 weeks but with the nappy fairy going on it MIGHT be longer. :giggle: If in doubt, e-mail and ask! :wink: Oh and yes the addiction gets worse and worse. I started out with 16 Ittis...... Oh how things have changed... :oops: :oops:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:19 am

normally about 3 weeks depending on how busy they are, once you've found weenotions it's a slipery slope into addiction

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 am

:giggle: Wait till its arrives :wink: but yes kiss you paypal goodbye

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 am

u ladies make me laugh! :giggle: if ur like me and find weenotions don't fit on the legs that a fab way to end an addiction, then u got for lls, dunk n fluff and fluff and stuff, and other hc goodies omg u forget weenotions very fast..... :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:33 am

:giggle: yes if they fit well it's a slippery slope!!

Michelle, the fact that you started with Itti's meant you were doomed from the beginning! I started with Blueberrys and Itti's. :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 am

:giggle: i started with crappy mio's. then i found cnt then i was doomed! :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:42 am

paintedclaws wrote::giggle: yes if they fit well it's a slippery slope!!

Michelle, the fact that you started with Itti's meant you were doomed from the beginning! I started with Blueberrys and Itti's. :wink:

Ha ha! I had one single Blueberry but it didn't work for us. It was a OS and was GIGANTIC on Martha. We are VERY similar aren't we?!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 am

:giggle: I started with bgs, then I got my first WN, found this place and now I'm skint! :hohoho:
Not to mention the seduction of wool :shock:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat