hf1

What to sell.......?

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

What to sell.......?

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Ladies, I need some help because I am not being ruthless enough. :oops: :oops: :roll:

I want to start using fitteds in the day more as I am starting to prefer them to my pockets and AIOs. But in order to buy more fitteds I really need to get rid of some of my pockets or AIOs first (if I pretend that I'll do it later it will NEVER happen) otherwise I am going to have a stupid amount of nappies. I have..... WNSS, WNOS, WNAI2, GM The One, BG AIO organic OS, BG v3, Yoyoo Pockets, all the UK released Ittis in a large, Magicalls, Greenkids, GreenBottoms (Etsy buy), Mini Lala, Ecobubs Wool pocket, Wildchild workhorses, and a raft of HL AI2s. Now, I love the HLs and WNs so they cannot go, I don't think I can part with my Ittis as DH loves them, one of my WCs is an aurora minky so that stays, I love the GMs, and the Magicalls are fabulous for naps or long journeys. I know people have problems with the Mini Lalas as they can wick, and the Greenbottoms are TERRIBLE for wicking even with Martha (who can wear a HL t&t obv outer AI2 with no problem!). So that leaves the rest, all of which I can find a reason for not to sell. Can someone please give me a virtual slap so I can get listing some bits in order to expand my fitted (and woollies obviously) collection? Thank you. :hug:

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What to sell.......?

Postby Soozi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm

consider yourself slapped! Lol you know that fitteds and wool is the way to go ;-) ps- i have never slapped anyone in my life and when i was a teenager i always dreamed that when slapping/ punching someone my hand always bounced off the persons face and never hurt! So did my slap connect ?! Lol!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 pm

SLAP!

:giggle:

What WNSS and WNAi2 do you have and what size? may be interested :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 pm

:shock: Ouch! :wink: I always do that in dreams r I'm trying to hit people and I keep missing and end up flapping my arms like big fish while the other person looks at me like this :-?

But what do I sell?

Certainly NOT the WNs..... :giggle:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:11 pm

50ftQueenie wrote::shock: Ouch! :wink: I always do that in dreams r I'm trying to hit people and I keep missing and end up flapping my arms like big fish while the other person looks at me like this :-?

But what do I sell?

Certainly NOT the WNs..... :giggle:

:hohoho: Didnt think you would part with them i know i wouldnt with my one and only WNAI2 :giggle:
trying to get some more, hopefully will tonight

my dreams seem to concern me falling and suddenly waking very startled grabbing hold of whatever i can :giggle:
Last edited by 123princesssammie on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jasmine b » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm

:idea: definetely should sell the workhorses :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm

sell anything u don't reach for. if u haven't used it in 2 weeks sell it on. i used to love gm's but i only like them when i can do them up on the tightest setting (don't ask!) then i lost interest. i still got some to list when i can be arsed. although i managed to give a few puddlekins etc to my sis to try. but my theory is i can only have as many nappies as my thing for them holds. so that's 3 shelves that each hold 4 baskets :giggle: i've made room for my dunk n fluffs but think the baby will need his own shelf unit, i'm no better really am i? what holds off temptation though is that i buy boy fluff. geez if i had a girl in fluff i'd always be skint! :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm

I am always skint mate! It is hard to resist the temptation.... :roll: Ok.... I'll be ruthless. If your after pockets or AI2s, keep an eye out later.....

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 pm

I might be tempted by a couple of yoyoos :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat