hf1

Slimmest nappy?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Slimmest nappy?

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:48 pm

We gave her a small roll of paper liners along with 1 fleece (all I could spare) and the nappies to trial. We'll see, I think the decision isn't quite made yet, but doesn't look hopeful.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:24 pm

You have done all you can Mareth. At least they can have a try.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:34 pm

It's strange (or maybe not) that when people are interested it's always the man that's more into it. The woman is never that thrilled. I suppose the whole poo thing will be down to her though and if she doesn't get it then it's down to her in the end.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 pm

0ne argument I've used is that y0u eventually have t0 wipe p00 b0tt0ms and I d0n't see clearing it 0ff nappies as any different.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:00 pm

I agree Jules, do people think they shouldn't have do deal with poo when they have kids, surely it's part and parcel of babies! :? :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:18 pm

You know it's funny - most ppls comments are about poo in your washing machine... So I asked one mum what she did when the disps leaked (as they are prone to do) and she blushed and said she ... get this ... THREW THE CLOTHES AWAY!!! :shock: WTF?!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:You know it's funny - most ppls comments are about poo in your washing machine... So I asked one mum what she did when the disps leaked (as they are prone to do) and she blushed and said she ... get this ... THREW THE CLOTHES AWAY!!! :shock: WTF?!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o Madness!!!! Some people i just don't understand, silly woman :evil: :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:39 pm

nic1 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:You know it's funny - most ppls comments are about poo in your washing machine... So I asked one mum what she did when the disps leaked (as they are prone to do) and she blushed and said she ... get this ... THREW THE CLOTHES AWAY!!! :shock: WTF?!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o Madness!!!! Some people i just don't understand, silly woman :evil: :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

M0re m0ney than sense. :evil: :roll:

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:59 am

that is shocking throwing the clothes away!!! what a waste!!! I can't believe anyone would do that.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat