hf1

Slimmest nappy?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Slimmest nappy?

Postby nic1 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Fuzzis and i also have a very trim fanicful fanny AIO but that is a US make.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:41 am

nic1 wrote:Fuzzis and i also have a very trim fanicful fanny AIO but that is a US make.

So are Fuzzis Nic :)

I forgot Tescos Rae - their trousers are quite big, as is anything from the Disney store I find... We've had a few from ebay which are Disney and they're usually the same size as the next size up if that makes sense...

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:53 am

Swaddlbees fitted and bambineos are my slimmest I think. Fuzzis too, but I had to stuff so much that they didn't end up slim.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:10 am

Thanks everyone! Looks as though it might be in vain though :( Turns out the husband is very interested and loves the idea, but his wife isn't so keen, apparently doesn't like the idea of all the poo :roll: Why can't people get over that and realise that it's better for the baby. Besides it's not even that bad anyway!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:30 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Thanks everyone! Looks as though it might be in vain though :( Turns out the husband is very interested and loves the idea, but his wife isn't so keen, apparently doesn't like the idea of all the poo :roll: Why can't people get over that and realise that it's better for the baby. Besides it's not even that bad anyway!!

Yeah cos the baby won't poo in a disposable!!!! When she starts getting poo leaking out in every direction, maybe she will change her mind :roll: :wink:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:58 pm

oh boo Mareth. I have to say that i wasn't keen on the massive bum look when I thought about it in the early days although now I love the when Zach has a big bum so won't be put off next time. I think people are so used to the dispo look that they think its abnormal when really its fine. When you read about it too, the big bum is better for baby.

Such a shame though, the thought of the poo never bothered me even though I still randomly heave when scrapping it into the loo!!!! Maybe her husband will change her mind.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:16 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
nic1 wrote:Fuzzis and i also have a very trim fanicful fanny AIO but that is a US make.

So are Fuzzis Nic :)

Oppss so they are :oops: , what i meant was fuzzis are more widely available over here whereas i should imagine you can only get a FF by buying direct through a US site!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Well it's not like you don't have to deal with poo in a disposable. You really are supposed to put the poo from a despicable in the loo as well!

My avatar
raffertygrey
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby raffertygrey » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:45 pm

ginchyworld wrote:Well it's not like you don't have to deal with poo in a disposable. You really are supposed to put the poo from a despicable in the loo as well!

I was just about to say the same thing! I'm sure I heard something to suggest that it's actually illegal to dispose of human waste in normal collection bins...anyone know anything about this as it could be a crucial point in cloth nappy promotion!?

We could actually set up the "Poo Police" and go round making citizens arrests on those who choose to fill our wheelie bins with little plasticky parcels of crap and chemicals.. :lol:

And back to the attempted converstion - how about if they use paper liners?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat